Filming the Rest of our Video

    After filming and editing a majority of the video already, I only had to shoot a few scenes. I had to print out a few pictures we took on the first day we filmed, and film a stop motion scene of them being added on top of each other. This gave me a lot of trouble, as I could find anywhere to print out the pictures. I went to two different Walgreens, but both of their photo departments were down. We also when to CVS, but had the same results. Eventually, we just had to got to Walmart and get photo paper for our printer, which I didn't know my printer could use. We went home and It worked fine, so I got to work actually filming. 

    I set up my area on my dining room table, using my parent's phone as a flashlight, and my phone to take the pictures. I set up a stand for my phone to keep the pictures steady, and I took the pictures, adding one photo each time. I sent it to my laptop, added it to the video, and moved on to my other scenes. The last scene I had to shoot, was me walking with a journal or book, and a picture falling out. I had to recruit my mom to help me shoot this scene, as I had no one else around that could help. We tried shooting it a couple of times, but each time, the picture wouldn't fall out of the book as planned. I figured out that I should have it loose on the next page, and flip that page to make it fall out of the book. We tried it again. This time, it actually worked, but we messed it up at the end, so we had to reshoot.

    We shot it one more time, and we actually got it to work, so we were done. I had nothing else to film, so I uploaded it to my computer so I can edit it tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Started Filming

Genre Research: Maleficent Mistress of Evil

Opening Scene Script