Our Music Video- Nine in the Afternoon

 Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! at the Disco


We finished our project! It was a really fun experience for me, and enjoyed it all. The filming and editing were both really fun, and I enjoyed the time I got to spend working on this project with my friend. My favorite part however, was the editing. It was really cool getting to see my project go from a bunch of little clips, to a full music video! The fact that I could create a smooth video like this, with just a few tools, just blows my mind. This is one of the coolest things I've worked on this year, or ever. I'd really love to do a project like this again, and I hope we do in the near future. The skills I've learned from this project can help me alot with some of my hobbies that involve video editing. I'm excited about were that can take me in my future!


Video created by Olivia Sadler and Naeemah Dixon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Started Filming

Genre Research: Maleficent Mistress of Evil

Opening Scene Script