Hello Again!

 Hello, it's me again! My name's Olivia Sadler and I'm in AICE Media Studies. I'm really excited to work on the final task. Working on the 2 other projects this year, and honing my cinematography skills makes me really confident in my abilities to produce a good project. The other 2 projects, the commercial and the music video, we're really fun to make, but they didn't allow you to create an original story. Yes, the music video let you show a story, but it was probably best to stick with the lyrics. I'd like to think of myself as a creative person, and this project let's me have full control of the story being told. I really can't wait to work on it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Started Filming

Genre Research: Maleficent Mistress of Evil

Opening Scene Script