My Pitch

 Pitch #1- A high schooler discovers a portal to another world in the form of a pen on the sidewalk.

    I really like the idea of creating something to do with magic, or other worlds. Even just making the opening of a movie like this seems interesting to me. Just doing the first 2 minutes of a film like this also makes it easier, as i wouldn't have to worry too much about the editing aspect of the magic. Even so, it might be difficult for me to give enough context in the beginning to let the viewer know what the movie will be about. Anyways, I won't know until I try it. 

Pitch #2- A girl is trapped in a slightly varying time loop that starts over each day.

    I like this film idea because it could go in many different ways. There is a lot of room to play with the characters and their interactions. I don't know how easy it would be to film, but it would be interesting to find out. This idea does seem cool to me, but even so, I prefer the first pitch.


I chose to do the first pitch because it seems both more interesting, and more achievable for me. I like the magical aspect of the film, and I think it would work well to incorporate the titles into the film.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Started Filming

Genre Research: Maleficent Mistress of Evil

Opening Scene Script