The Pen on the Pavement Planning

These are the roles a have planned for filming:

  • Camerawomen- Me, my aunt
  • Sorceress- My sister
  • Girl- Me
  • Woman Across the Street- My grandma
  • Angry Man- My Uncle


Locations:

  • My house
  • A wooded area, probably some park
  • A crosswalk close to my house
  • A crowded street, most likely Las Olas Boulevard

Schedule:

 We plan to film:

  • My house scene- March 5th or 6th
  • A wooded area- March 5th or 6th
  • A crosswalk- March 12th or 13th
  • A crowded street- March 6th or 12th

Health/ Safety
I don't really have any dangerous prop to worry about, bit quite a bit of shooting will be happening near roads, so we will all be as careful as we can. I guess it helps that my mom is also a registered nurse, in case anything happens.

We are still in the middle of a pandemic, so we will be wearing masks as much as possible while being out and filming. I have yet to decide if the masks will be apart of the costume or not, but we'll get to it on the day of. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Started Filming

Genre Research: Maleficent Mistress of Evil

Opening Scene Script