Experimental Editing

    Although I didn't have all of the footage I needed to get into the heavy editing, I still wanted to try a few thing out. I wanted to see how I could put the footage together and produce something that didn't look absolutely horrible. 

   Before I could start editing though, I needed to find a program that would let me do what I needed. It also had to be free, which was very tricky. I kept searching Google and YouTube for software and tutorials to find what i needed. It took awhile. I went through so many videos and websites, looking for what I wanted. Some were promising, but turns out they weren't free. Others had some things I needed for this project, but lacked others. Some, I just found too confusing. Eventually, i found a program that allowed me to do what I needed to work on my project.

 I started by watching a few YouTube tutorials and tips and tricks videos. They helped a lot. They gave me the basic knowledge to navigate the program. Some even gave me step by step directions on how to achieve the looks and transitions I wanted for the is project. I was able to actually create a video using test, fading in and out when I wanted it to. It made me very excited for what I could do with the real footage later on. I can't wait!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Started Filming

Genre Research: Maleficent Mistress of Evil

Opening Scene Script