Title Design

In the title sequence of my film, the words will usually fade into the scene and fade out, about 3 or so seconds later. In other cases, some will be a part of the environment in a scene, such as on a sign, or on the ground (though still using the same font).

My current title for this film is Pen on the Pavement, but while i like it a lot right now, it could change later if i think of something better.

I plan to use a free font I found called
,
which seems to be perfect for the style I want to portray.

I plan on making all of the words white, so it could contrast the settings of the movie, but if I find it too similar to where it doesn't stand out, I'll probably change it up a bit.

I plan to make the name of the person being mentioned in the sequence a couple sizes bigger that their title/role.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Started Filming

Genre Research: Maleficent Mistress of Evil

Opening Scene Script