Title Website Research
Art of the Title- https://www.artofthetitle.com/ I'm researching websites to get information on title sequences and I stumbled upon this one. It's called Art of the Title, and it seems to have a lot of cool title sequences. My genre is fantasy, so I need to make sure they have those types of movies. On first glance, it seems to have a big selection of movies to choose from. It also has a space where you can search for title sequences yourself. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to filter or sort through them. I would have liked to have been able to filter by different genres, styles, and types of media. Instead, I have to look through and see what might be good for me and my genre. I do still think it will be helpful though. Anything can give me inspiration for my on title sequence. Watch the Titles!- https://www.watchthetitles.com/ I found another title design website! This one is called Watch the Titles, and the design immediately appeals to me. From the homepage i...
Comments
Post a Comment