Editing... Part 2!

    Yesterday, I wrapped up filming the last of my music video, so all I needed to do was add it to the already edited video. I left spaces for what I needed to film, so I knew how much I needed to cut, speed up, and slow down each shot to match the time frame. I added the pictures to the video and I lengthened the time the picture were on screen.  I didn't add any transitions between the shots because I wanted this scene to feel like a stop motion video. I did add a transition between this scene and the next scene, to show the difference in times. The last thing I added was the journal scene where the picture falls out. I had to cut it down to fit the time, but it wasn't much work. I cut the video down to 1:15 minutes, and made sure the lyrics and song matched up. After that, I just watched It a couple of times to make sure it made sense, and I was done. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Started Filming

Genre Research: Maleficent Mistress of Evil

Opening Scene Script