Title Website Research

 Art of the Title-

https://www.artofthetitle.com/

I'm researching websites to get information on title sequences and I stumbled upon this one. It's called Art of the Title, and it seems to have a lot of cool title sequences. My genre is fantasy, so I need to make sure they have those types of movies. On first glance, it seems to have a big selection of movies to choose from. It also has a space where you can search for title sequences yourself. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to filter or sort through them. I would have liked to have been able to filter by different genres, styles, and types of media. Instead, I have to look through and see what might be good for me and my genre. I do still think it will be helpful though. Anything can give me inspiration for my on title sequence.



Watch the Titles!- 

https://www.watchthetitles.com/

I found another title design website! This one is called Watch the Titles, and the design immediately appeals to me. From the homepage it gives examples of the sequences it shows. Unlike the other website I found, this one gives me options for what type of media I'm looking for. I was able to pick feature film, and go from there. Like the other one though, there is no other filtration system, like for genre. This website has many title sequences to choose from, but not as many as the first website. I do believe that is because it it filtered more. Even so, I think I'll be able to find inspiration from it. There 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Started Filming

Genre Research: Maleficent Mistress of Evil

Opening Scene Script