Trying to Figure Out the Titles

   Because of the rain, I couldn't film over the weekend. So the past few days, I've been trying to figure out how to add the titles to the film. I needed to figure out how to get them to appear and and disappear. As well as how to make it seem not to out of place in the film. As I stated the font I plan on using is called 

.
   I have to figure out how to manipulate the screen to in order to make them work in the film. I started out in PowerPoint, because they have transitions you can embed into your PowerPoint. I messed aroind with this for a bit, and I liked the original idea i had for the design. I did however get very distracted messing with the different transitions though. Ever though PowerPoint helped to show me that I did indeed like the effects of the titles, I still didn't know how to add it to a regular video.

   So I began my search. I started with Google and I found different mobile apps that allowed you to add text to different parts of the video. These were good to find but I still had other things I need to figure out. I still needed to figure out how to add the fading in and out effects, which I couldn't initially find. Also, I didn't even know if I was going to be adding those in using my phone. It's more likely that I'm going to have to use my laptop. 

   The video editing software that I currently have on my laptop doesn't seem to have the ability to do this, so I still had to keep searching. I found some others that seemed to have similar abilities to what I wanted, but they weren't free, so I had to move on. By the time I finish, I was tired and just resolved to keep searching on my laptop at a later time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Started Filming

Genre Research: Maleficent Mistress of Evil

Opening Scene Script