The Pen on the Pavement- Final Project

      I'm finally finished! After months of planning, filming, and editing, my final project is done. It took a lot of work, and a lot of frustration, but it was all worth it in the end. My project ended up turning out really well. While it wasn't all fun and games, seeing how this project ended up was rewarding enough for me. While the filming was difficult, I really enjoyed editing. It was a bit confusing at first, as I had to develop new skills I've never needed before. For example, I had to learn how to use different ending software for music, and especially the title design. But I learned how, and it became really fun. I think that these skills will really help me in the future.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Started Filming

Genre Research: Maleficent Mistress of Evil

Opening Scene Script